So..... tired ......

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Anyone else?
Is this part of healing process after MC and surgeru and what body has been through emotionally or is it just me?xxxx

I was tired for a long time afterwards. It wasn't very nice. I think it is emotionally/physically draining to go through. I think it is part of the healing process yes. I do think though, it kind of disappeared suddenly one day.

Hope that day comes soon for you hun x

Yep I feel emotionally drained and I still actually have the MC to go through :(

Emotionally and physically it takes a while for your body to recover. You need to give yourself that time. I know that one day for me it just seemed to disappear.

Annie you need :hugs:. It's hard enough going through MC but to have to actually wait for it to happen has to be so distressing. My heart goes out to your hunni. xxx

yes, the waiting game for you must be soooo horrid Annie, when is your next scan? xx

Next Wednesday - it's such a stupid situation, can't wait to get it over with.

It is sooooo draining and I'm barely started to the whole mc process.....dreading the next few weeks tiredness and me don't mix too well :( x

I haven't hit the tired stage yet, I'm still in shock and have been lying awake in such a state :( at least we are all here for each other going through it together ladies. Annie, it's the worst feeling ever isn't it.. I just had 1 day of the waiting and have never felt so bad in my entire life.. I'm here for any of you girls if u need a chat xxxx

Next Wednesday - it's such a stupid situation, can't wait to get it over with.

Next Weds, still quite a while isnt it, but yes least you will know for sure then and move on.
Atleast you have dealt with most of the emotions already.
Are you going to wait awhile before trying again or just see what happens? 2 in a row must be pretty exhausting!!! xxxxx

I haven't hit the tired stage yet, I'm still in shock and have been lying awake in such a state :( at least we are all here for each other going through it together ladies. Annie, it's the worst feeling ever isn't it.. I just had 1 day of the waiting and have never felt so bad in my entire life.. I'm here for any of you girls if u need a chat xxxx

Yes I was in shock for the first 48hrs, couldnt stop crying! Like you couldnt sleep.
Since then Ive felt relieved (after ERPC), then down, angry, peed off, down and now tired, tired, tired.
I want to start having a good clear out and stuff, and feel all geared up for it, but once start feel shattered after an hour or two!!!!
Would have slept a whole lot more if it wasnt for my 2 yr old!!!! He wont let me rest much!!
Still finding myself waking up in the middle of night with thoughts of it on my mind, and that my baby has gone, so know its all still there, but every day getting a little easier. xx

Last edited:
its been months since my d&c and it still hits me sometimes...but i felt so much better after 3 weeks compared with the mc. hmmm probably that was when i stopped bleeding.

I know I have been really lucky, as I have hardley bled. Just had tiny bit of spotting, but has all gone now and no pain. So yes in that way it was soooo much easier this time. Last time I bled heavy for 2 or so wks after and in pain. xxxx

i was amazed at how much it hit me physically. i was soooo tired, and now i look back iwasn't with it or productive for a good 4-6 weeks at work which for me is a really big deal. having said this is the first day since the mmc that i have to myself, on the sofa with a book, bliss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back