Worst day so far :(

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Definitely my worst day so far.

Came home from work 2 hours early cos I was so tired and had felt sick all day, went to sleep for 2 and a half hours. Couldn't face eatin anythin. Woke up n had a bag of crisps n felt a lot better. Had dinner about an hour ago and then threw it up (sorry if TMI). Then broke down in tears :(

Felt so shitty now, gonna go 2 bed soon I think n hope I feel better tomorrow.

Can't wait to start feelin better

Last edited:
i hope you feel better soon hunny, i dont feel sick so can only empathise. Just think of the end result, hard I know when all you see is the bottom of your loo. Go have a good sleep :) let us all know if you feel better tomorrow xx

Awwww sorry to see your having such a bad day, Hopefully tmrw will be better for you, Maybe try lots of small meals they might sit better than a large dinner

Try get a good nights sleep huni n have a nice lie in if you dont work saturdays :)

Aww... sorry to hear you are feeling so rubbish... :( I've found that grazing on bits and bobs throughout the day helps a little - I try not to get too hungry as that is when the nausea is really bad.
Definitely try to rest as much as you can over the weekend - and if you are not well, take a few days off work. I did - I just had to sleep. :nap:
Hope you are feeling better in the morning...

i also find that grazing seems to work for me.....if i let myself get hungry its like the point of no return...lol

although i feel hungry, i never know what i want to eat...i go to get something and then think 'bleurgh i dont want that' ha ha...xx

am feelin much better today - so far!!!ive already made my spag bog for for dinner so all i need to do it heat it up. never feel able to cook when it gets to dinner time as i feel so crappy, so i decided to beat the nausea to its own game today!

fingers crossed it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back