• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so scared!!

rene70

Reaction score
hi girlies :wave:

i know i got my july BFP and i should be in 1st tri but you know what, im so nervous and scared i dont want to go to 1st tri, im apprehensive if anything happens.. got my early scan on 6th aug so hopefully ill calm down a bit once ive been there, but i also miss the catching up on the ttc section, i get so excited when i read BFP's and want to offer advice if i can, i would miss you all so im not leaving :shakehead: if all is well ill go into 2nd tri until youre stuck with me :hug: :hug:

Awwww Congrats on your BFP Hun ! :cheer: :cheer:

We don't mind you staying here with us hehe :cheer: Maybe you will bring us Good Luck and we can all join you with our BFP's and move over togther!!

:hug: :hug:

awwww darling... your always welcome with us lot!!!! I understand u been scared to move over! I would be the same.... I know when I finally get my BFP that I will always be looking back in here to see how ppl are doing and to offer advice if I can!!

:hug: :hug:

aww bless you, i think i'll be the same when i get my bfp :D lets hope your baby dust falls on everyone else in here then we can all go to tri 1 and take the place over :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

:lol: :lol: u can't get rid of me that quick :rotfl: and i'll be back after having the baby too :lol: (shhhhhhhhhh it's a seceret)

:rotfl: i love it anna the :twisted: :twisted: faces made me laugh
yeah lets do it girls take over first tri all together mwuahaha :lol: its a deal i wont go over til you lot come with me coz youre like my little puter family :hug: :hug: xx

aww congrats on your BFP. I hope your scan goes well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back