SO many BFPs...

choklatemunky

Reaction score
....Just wondering if there is anyone with any spare babydust that wants to send some my way???!!!

I am starting to feel like soon Im gonna be the only one left on this part of the forum as everyone else will have moved to 1st tri :lol: ......Good on you all, seriously tho - I am really happy for everyone who has got BFPs this month :cheer: :cheer:

Don't worry.....it's taking me forever so I'll still be here with you!!

If anyone's got any dust going spare please leave it with us here in TTC :hug: :hug:

Sending you lots and lots from me, I'm not sure how sticky it is yet though! :hug:

Thanks mandspice :hug:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that all goes well x

:wave: im here to feels like i have been here for ages :roll:
i changed my name to babydust so hopefully there will be enough for everyone still in here

Loads and loads of sticky babydust to everyone :dance: :hug: :dance:

Sending you HUGE amounts of babydust hun. Good luck.xx :D

I'm not going anywhere either! :hug:
I live away from my OH :(
xx

Wouldnt it be nice if this thread was empty (all with BFP's!!!!)

Well I'm very new here TTC (although old at 33) but I'm finding it very encouraging at the BFP's that have been happening here recently and enjoying following peeps journeys towards having a baby.

Congratulations to all the BFP's here recently and I know :pray: there will be loads more to come. :D

I'm here with you too! Hope to be off soon if I get my way.... but Mother Nature has a mind of her own, so lets see...!!! if anyone has a little baby dust to spare... I'd love a little sprinkle! :)

th_babydust.gif

Sending you all lots of baby dust...but from me it might be team blue :D

It will happen for you girls :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2