so sad and lonley

gonna go soon to pick the kiddies up, cant wait to get there and wrap my loving warm arms round them, i miss them soo much and no doubt ill cry again lol

and how random are these icons

<---------------

i gotta do this cos i wanna post some, love em all

:clap: :dance: :fib: :talkhand: :doh: :think: :pray: :shakehead: :wave: :angel: :moon: :puke: :shhh: :sleep: :bored: :cheer: :hug: :rotfl:

yea so what im mad lol i love this one esp :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

hahahahah xx

jeezy creezy sorry to hear your getting hassle from the social services, you sound like a great mum who loves her kids very much and thats the most important thing.

All babies/kids develop at different stages and are rarely the text book perfection that some health visitors expect!

You can request to have a different health visitor, maybe a new one would see there is no problem and get social services to back off.

youd think they would concentrate on the parents who really are starving thier kids!

:hug: :hug:

well its funny, i have 2 boys and one of them is a really big chunky boy and the other kye is like a stick but he eats the same as jake my eldest they are just different mollys a big baby shes a chunky girl too. but kye just is very energetic and must have a fast metabolism im lucky social services havent been in touch he gained weight well as a baby but now hes just really small but you know i always worry about social services because im a young mum and i have seen friends and other people ask for help and get critisized and persicuted, it really isnt fair i dont ask i feel safer dealing with it myself a friend of mine said she was feeling a bit down to a health visitor and they started visiting her every week and telling her what to do she said it made her feel worse.

looking at your boys they dont look much smaller than my little boy they certainly look happy. i hope you feel better soon.

glitzyglamgirl said:
You can request to have a different health visitor, maybe a new one would see there is no problem and get social services to back off.

:hug: :hug:

believe it or not in my area i have a choice of 3, and all of them say the same, its like they all dont like me and just want to make my life sheer hell, thanks i am a good mum and i love them to pieces xx

hannahbet20 said:
well its funny, i have 2 boys and one of them is a really big chunky boy and the other kye is like a stick but he eats the same as jake my eldest they are just different mollys a big baby shes a chunky girl too. but kye just is very energetic and must have a fast metabolism im lucky social services havent been in touch he gained weight well as a baby but now hes just really small but you know i always worry about social services because im a young mum and i have seen friends and other people ask for help and get critisized and persicuted, it really isnt fair i dont ask i feel safer dealing with it myself a friend of mine said she was feeling a bit down to a health visitor and they started visiting her every week and telling her what to do she said it made her feel worse.

looking at your boys they dont look much smaller than my little boy they certainly look happy. i hope you feel better soon.

thank you, the best thing and comliment is, that altho they are fussy eaters and underweight, the main thing is that they are very alert and happy.
The doctors told us that when she read the files before seeing us she expected a limp, unresponsive baby and she was really really shocked its the COMPLETE opposite.

xx

hiya, why would they recommend a nursery to get them to eat though? i don't get it :think:
i feel really sorry for you. :hug:

foxymum said:
hiya, why would they recommend a nursery to get them to eat though? i don't get it :think:
i feel really sorry for you. :hug:

it wasnt recommending it, they forced into it, otherwise it would have been hospitalised.

and thanks for feelin sori for me, i feel sory foe my kids hav to hav all these tests done, bloods done, sweat tests bla bla bla xx

sonia205 said:
it wasnt so long ago a lil girl died near me cos of a nursey not paying attention. :shock:

I know how you feel as i live in gloucester and i heard of that about the time i was thinking about going back to work, but that really changed my mind and so am a full time mum.
I hate the nhs, and i hate the midwives in the stroud area, they are all soo wet. my hubby had a go at one of them, and the next time when i went to get ewan weighed she started asking me if everything was ok at home and here was the domestic violence number in the back of the book if i needed it! I was soo angry - they just assume.

I cant see why putting them in a nursery will help with their eating, ewan is so fussy with his food too. and if they try and force them it will only make things worse.

I hope you get things sorted soon, :hug:

Hypnorm said:
sonia205 said:
it wasnt so long ago a lil girl died near me cos of a nursey not paying attention. :shock:

I know how you feel as i live in gloucester and i heard of that about the time i was thinking about going back to work, but that really changed my mind and so am a full time mum.
I hate the nhs, and i hate the midwives in the stroud area, they are all soo wet. my hubby had a go at one of them, and the next time when i went to get ewan weighed she started asking me if everything was ok at home and here was the domestic violence number in the back of the book if i needed it! I was soo angry - they just assume.

I cant see why putting them in a nursery will help with their eating, ewan is so fussy with his food too. and if they try and force them it will only make things worse.

I hope you get things sorted soon, :hug:

Thank you darlin and everyone thats replied,
i feel so scared, i mean that lil girl was 2 and i just cant think happy, if you think your midwifes and hv are bad come here hava alook at mine,
midwife 1 didnt transfer me quick enough to breech baby b turned,
midwife 2 was evil and really really ansty to me

health visitor 1- seems nice but back stabs
health visitor 2- always lookin for somet to pick u up on,
health visitor 3- lied about an imaginery appointment athospital, lost dean a days wages and yet

NO ONE IS BOTHERED ABOUT OUR LOSS OF WAGES FOR THAT DAY ARE THEY?

i mean they quick enough handin out the shit and shovels but when it comes to their mistakes, no appologies, no compenstaion for the money

jack shit :evil:

I am really sorry you are going through this. Only thing I will say that may be of some comfort is that being in nursery is very good for social skills & children seem to learn things quicker by copying what other children do, and playing together.

But, I dont, one bit agree with the social services way to means on this. There was a girl in a nursery I worked at and all she ate was rice. And it made no difference her being at nursery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back