New Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 1STTIMEMUMMY, Aug 2, 2005.

1. 1STTIMEMUMMY

1STTIMEMUMMY Member

Hi

Im new to this forum, just thought I would introduce myself, I am 29 married for 4 years expecting my 1st on 17th January, really excited.

Hope you are all well , and look forward in getting to know you.

Take Care

Clare :wink:

2. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

welcome to the site. I too am 29 and expecting my first early next year.

lots of big changes to come in our lives! yikes! :D :shock:

3. 1STTIMEMUMMY

1STTIMEMUMMY Member

Thanks Sarah

Nice to know someone else is like me, I just want the time to fly away, I think it is because I am in a job I really don't like, so I am counting the months until I leave.

I try to take up most of the day in these forums to make the time go quicker.

But I suppose I should do some work.

Take Care

and hope to speak to you soon

Clare

4. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

Hey congratulations, hope u and ur little bean are happy and healthy. And everything is going well. Welcome to the site, this place is a godsend, its reasurred me over so many stupid little things that i got paranoid over.

Happy Birthday for Sunaday Kayl. U plan on doin ne thing to celebrate. Im tryin to plan somethin good for my birthday this year in three mths, as i was plannin a drinkin weekend in blackpool, but its totally gone out the window, cos i cant drink, so its back to the drawing board, lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

bec x x

5. Guest

Hi welcome to the site!! I'm 19 and this is my third pregnancy but first past 6 weeks - really excited to have got here!! Hope all is going smoothly for you :D

Boo Boo - I'm gonna be 37 weeks on my 20th birthday!! haha - what the hell should I do for it?!! Doubt I'll even be able to fit under a tale to go out for a meal! :lol:

6. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

Hey wens ur 20th, ill be bout 29 weeks for my 20th.

bec x x