So many of my friends pregnant

Archiesmummy

Reaction score
This is really spooky because a friend of mine who had her boy the same day as i had mine, just an hour before is now pregnant again and is 2 weeks behind me. Also a friend who had hers a week after me is pregnant again and is 2 weeks in front lol

Its really spooked me out haha. What are the chances of that happening again.

There are also about 5 of my friends due the same day or around then. There must not of been anything good on the tv that night :rofl:

This has happned to me, me and best friend had our sons 6 weeks apart and this time we'Re just over 2 months apart. Also 3 of my friends who were all in the same baby pregnancy group as me have all announced theyre pregnant this week. Must be something in the air.

thats really nice i think, one of my friends is due a week after me, its good cos when we are on maternity leave we can spend some time with each other and with the babies too - ill have someone to go to lunch with! and go swimming with lol x

yeah i had 6 friends all pregnant at the same time and all had girls within 3 months of each other, the last one was born 2 weeks ago and my baby girl is due within the next 4 weeks lol its amazing it was all girls and all born so close together lol, they should all be great friends when older so thats another bonus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back