Anyone as newly pregnant as me?

Hi, I keep reading all the other posts and everyone seems "more" pregnant than me. I know, I found out so early and joined this site straight away, so no wonder, but...I'm "envious" of all you ladies who are like '12 weeks and 3 days' pregnant, or even 'five weeks and 2 days pregnant' etc. I know that you others have been at this early stage once and had to wait and that (hopefully, touch wood!), my ticker will one day read '12 weeks and 6 days' and beyond, but I feel a bit left behind :(

I just wondered whether anyone on this site is only 4 weeks pregnant like me? I'd really like to hear from you (and you other ladies who are "streaking ahead" that I am envious of).

Wendy

xx

ME!

Im due somewhere between end of October and 5th of Nov, my cycles vary so im not sure.

I joined yesterday on BFP day, so like you am slightly envious of the 12 weekers, especially as i want rid of this sicky feeling :roll

I suspect more November mums will be rolling through the door soon!

:clap:

Hi :wave: , i'm not as newly pregnant as you but just wanted to say Congratulations on your bfp! xx

I am not that far in front of you, congratulations on your BFP!, in a few weeks there will be other newly pregnant people and your baby won't be the "youngest one" anymore.

This site is great and really helpful for advice and reassurance.

Look forward to talking to you more x

God that sounds like me talking only a month or so ago, i was EXACTLY the same and now i'm one of those 12 weeks blah days ones you wanna be lol
You know what that means?
In a few months you'll be the one that the noobs who join 1st tri wanna be :wink:
Chin up chicken it sucks being the "new girl" but soon you'll have ya feet firmly under the table and you'll be the object of someone else envy :hug:

Congratulations :hug:

I first came on here when I was about 5 weeks I think and I am still jealous of all the 12 weekers!

I also found out very early on and now that seems so long ago so it does go fast I promise but for me I just want to get to the 12 week stage for my own peace of mind!

thanks girls! Stacy - you're a whole week ahead :D

Jo - we have a lot in common already (almost same time pregnant with our third). I've said in other posts - I'm 34 and have a boy nearly 10 and a girl almost 8 (both have their birthdays in March). This is my first baby with a new partner. I'm in Scotland. This will be my first 'Scottish' baby! My son was born in the South of England and my daughter in the North of England. It will be so nice to have my family nearby this time around (though that's also the hard part: I'm dying to tell everyone, but trying not to till the first 3 months are up). How do I explain to my mum and kids what a mody c*w I'm being without actually telling them I'm pregnant yet?

And FeeFee's comments made me realise how lucky I am because it made me think about the other women on this site ttc. How envious I was of anyone who was pregnant (or even just had their positive result) when I was ttc. At least I'm in the first tri at last (however "newly" pg).

So thanks to all of you - I hope that some other newbies join us soon!

xxx

Just enjoy it sweetheart, lets face it we are only pregnant for 40 weeks (normally) then we have the rest of our lives to worry about the little critters!

it will soon start to whizz by i promise :hug:

Hello Wendy,

Thanks for joining and making me less of a newbie :rotfl:

Sucks doesn't it :hug:

Becsxx

we've all felt like that at some point, but honestly it will soon fly by :D xx

Hi ladies :wave:

As mummytoBee says it'll fly by and you wonder where the time went. It goes sooo fast after that first finding out stage :shock:

Nikki x

Hi Wendy,

I am very early also, don't worry to much, you will be up at that 12 week spot soon enough - it's the labour I worry about haha :D - what are we letting ourselves in for :rotfl: :rotfl:

Laura xx

Hi Laura,

Congratulations on your pregnancy. And unfortunately, I know EXACTLY what I'm letting myself in for! I was in labour for 42 hours, with very strong, rapid contractions throughout the first time, with only gas & air to relieve the pain :shock:

The second time around was a lot easier. It has been 8 years since my last pregnancy though, so I feel like a first-timer again :D

No matter how many children you have (probably?) pregancy and labour is always different.

But, as my mum says, "as soon as they place the baby in your arms, you forget all about the pain". It must be true - I can't even remeber delivering the placenta (both times) and my husband said it was huge!

Oh the joys we've got ahead (hopefully).

xxx

hi, i was the same. the time seemed to drag soooooo bad but now im like 21 weeks and i still cant believe it! it may not feel like it now but trust me the time soon flies by!! its a lovely feeling being pregnant so enjoy it!

You are 5 days ahead of me. I'm really newly pregnant - haven't had it confirmed at the doctors or anything yet and my tests are just coming out faint. I do feel pregnant now though - I'm so tired and hungry alot. Looks like we'll be due within the same week of each other maybe xx

Hi
I'm 5 and a half weeks and I feel like that too.

I'm trying to be really careful just now as I am a bit paranoid that something might go wrong as we have told loads of people. I think I'm better just telling people though because it makes me happier, and I can talk about my worries to people.

I'm really tired and feeling a bit sick on and off. But really excited as well.

:wave: I am Yvonne,
I am 36 years old, I have a 16 yr old boy(lost his twin) and a 14 year old boy, lost last two. BUT
This is my 5th PG but I am hoping it will be my third child I get to take home.
My period was due end jan begining of Feb got a positive instead :cheer:
And I get my first scan tomorrow... :dance:

So looks like there is a few of us in the early November dates.....Yippeee!!!

take care, lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back