So long, farewell, auf weidersein, goodbyee

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Of on our hols it the morning..going to the BEAUTIFUL Isle of Arran, Scotland :cheer:

We went ths time last year, and concieved Ruby there so it has very happy memories :wink: :lol:

Going with OH parents, and his sis and her fella, so have loads of hands to help with our new addition!!! Have just finished packing Rubys stuff OH MY GOD, there is tons!!! We have an estate, but luckily FIL to be is taking all baby stuff in his van, and our dog...Dreading the 5 hour drive, then 90 mins on ferry, hopefully madame will sleep :pray: :pray:

Taking lap top as there is broadband there, so I can email my mum some piccies, so will try and post some pics while we are away

Good luck to any lades in waiting :bored: and miss ya all already :hug:

have a lovely time ! missing you already :D :hug:

Sarah&Braydon said:
wonder if ull concieve no 2 there as well :wink:

WHAT!!!! :shock: :shock: :? :shakehead: :shakehead: I dont think so, not with the out laws within ear shot!!! The best form of birth control ever!! :rotfl: We always had the name Arran for a boy, after the place of conception (VERY VIctoria Beckham of me 8) ) Thank God we didnt hoiday in Talacre last year!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge said:
are you TTC zoe? :shock:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :shock: :talkhand: :talkhand: We had Arran for a boy and Ruby for a girl when I was PG as we didnt know the sex.....

I am more than happy with my one little angel, I feel my life is complete with her now :lol: :hug: xx

have a lovely time darling, im missing you already cant wait to see your pics, im sure ruby will sleep all the way :pray:

Have fun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back