so ladies, whats your dummy rules??

daisy likes during day naps but once she asleep i remove it and she doesnt like it at night

I'm using it just in the evenings at the mo, haven't tried it in the day, but ehen she cries in the day I assume she needs feeding so I just feed her, I dont think she comfort sucks, she feeds then un latches. I don't have sore nipples or anything so gonna stick to night time dummy unless she becomes a problem in the day. X

Herbie is addicted to his dummy he is so happy and content so dosnt really need it but he just sits there with it happily in his mouth most of the time.
Dummys dont bother me all of mine have had them but herbie deffo loves his the most out of all 3 xxx

Lilly never understood a dummy. I hate them but I bought a couple just in case and I tried her on them when she was going throuh a really rough patch and she just spat it out. She is another one that chews on her hands though and will chew or suck anyones fingers/hands/arm/neck if it goes near her. Shes given me and her dad quite a few lovebites doing that :D Maybe its a breastfeeding thing but she seems to love the taste of flesh!

xx

I hate dummies but typically my LO had to have one :wall: I swear absolutely everything I wanted about this parenting/childbirth thing I got the opposite!! :roll:

He's going to be weaned off it now. I think Im going to make a rule that his dummy lives in his cot. If he goes in there day or night he can have it but as soon as he gets up it stays there. He can settle without it but we get in the habit of just giving it to him at bedtime just incase :doh: I want it gone before his first words and before he gets teeth.

^^ ditto, I practically worshipped it as a new religion when it started my LOs suck reflex going AND cured the colic in one go :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back