So ill...

Froslass

Reaction score
I've just had to ask OH to take LO and leave the house I'm so sick :(

I feel like I'm gong to die.

I'm currently severely anaemic, waiting on blood results to see if I need another transfusion...

Horrible UTI. It's so sore, I'm being sick every five minutes, having the runs constantly.

I'm hungry but I can't keep anything down.

To top it all off AF arrived yesterday and the cramps are horrendous.

Sorry for the moan. Just feeling sorry for myself.

You poor, poor thing!

Yep get OH to look after bub so at least you don't have to worry about that as well.

Try dry toast or crackers if you have any and make sure you keep drinking water.

When will you find out if you need another transfusion!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure, they said they'd ring. I really feel like death! My mum is taking LO overnight, I'm gonna have to wave goodbye to PF cause just typing is an effort I'm so shaky!

Massive :hugs: I really hope you're feeling better soon xx

Thanks x I'm starving but too scared to eat!

How are you feeling now hun?

xxxxxxxx

Feeling better this evening, haven't been sick since lunchtime today x wasn't sick during the night at all but ate toast this morning and couldn't keep it down! X

Hopefully will be ok to eat something tomorrow.. X

Poor you, glad you have some people to help you out though.
Get well soon xx

Try having a twix! Sounds stupid but I've never been sick from a twix and they are what helped me through pregnancy. My BIL also says they are the only things that don't give him headaches? There's got to be something different in them to other chocolate bars surely.

Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

I ate today!! Yay! Had some homemade Scotch broth xx yesterday was tea and crackers, and so was Monday lol x

Sounds like you're stating to feel a bit better. Glad you've been able to eat something more. Have the hospital been in touch yet?

Glad you managed to eat today ! Hope your on the mend soon xx

oh gosh you've really been through the mill! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, I wouldn't rely on them to call you, Id chase it up, these things get dropped, the person dealing with it is bond to be wayyy overworked and drowning in paperwork so just ring up yourself and ask them to look up your results x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back