So ill

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
After a lovely nosebleed this morning I managed to swallow some blood trying to get the damn thing under control ... and have been throwing up for ages.

I feel like utter crap .. genuinely feel like stamping my feet and shouting "its not fair!":shakehead:

Sounds like you are having a crappy day :( and you know what it isnt fair!! I cannot stand being sick and would be a quivering wreck sobbing my heart out by the loo seat at all times, your doing brilliant, this is only temporary, think happy thoughts x

Aww you will feel better soon I promise, hang in there!:)

Xx

Hope you are feeling a bit better now sweetie?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Dragged myself out of bed and into clothes at 2:30pm with a banging head and constant nausea, however went to the shopping centre, had a browse and got a mango & passionfruit slush which helped the nausea.

Head still hurts, but feeling better now I can't taste blood anymore - though nose is threatening to explode again!

awww i suffered awful noselbleeds in tri2 so i know how u feel, hope u feel better soon x

Aw, that sounds awful tweety. Really sympathise as I'm feeling mega sick virtually all the time and it's making me quite miserable. I find when I eat it helps a bit, but I don't want to eat anything! Nosebleeds are yucky too :( Hope you have a better day tomorrow honey :hugs:xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls, still got a pounding head, and and very sore tum (constipated again!) so just feeling really yucky, its poop cos its my day off.

I've got a funny feeling bump is growing again :confused:

Well I don't seem to be much better today girls ... which sucks, cos I'm in work in an hour

Barely slept last night I felt so unwell, and just had to exit my shower to lose my breakfast!

12 weeks with little to no morning sickness and now this! ... who would have thought?

I feel like peanut is having a wee growth spurt at the moment, which may be the reason ... but thats just me guessing.

Ah honey - sympathising with you - sickness is yukky! Hope you feel better soon.... xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back