• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I know I said I wouldn't test again till Friday...

KeLe101

Reaction score
...but I lied. OH bought me some cheap (typical man!) pregnancy tests from the chemists and we decided to do another one this afternoon. They say they are reliable from a day of a missed period so not exactly early response ones.

Anyway, I had a very faint line with an ebay cheapie this morning (but no fmu) and I did one of these chemist tests and I have another very faint line. :wall: :wall: I am going to do the other one tomorrow morning.

So, what do you think? Am I unlucky enough to have two false positives or could I actually be pregnant? I am excited but nervous it's not going to be a bfp as I don't know when it could have happened - I only came off my period last Monday?

I also have what looks like loads of ewcm which is streaked with brown blood, and 3 positive opks(!)- what on earth is going on with me? Whatever the outcome, I have some serious hormones floating around my body right now!!!

Anyone able to shed any light....?

No advice just a slap for testing early, naughty girl! :lol:

Really hope this is it for you xxx Have I got your testing date on the October thread?

Who knows honey sounds very strange too me :think: . Although I have heard that even if it is a faint line it still means you could be prego, your body only produces the hormone that is detected in the tests when you are prego. So here's to a BFP for you! x

If I were were you though I would wait another couple of days if you can and do another test with FMU to be sure. Or maybe you could just see your GP... ?

Kele I've read somewhere that you can get +ve results on OPKs when you are pregnant which could explain the +ves on both. It sounds good....I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx

it does positive all the best hun for a bFP :cheer:

Hey hun..

Faint lines are a good sign as when I found out i was pregnant i took a test on the thursday which was negative.. then again on the monday which was faint line and then on the wednesday it was a clear line.. I would wait until the day after tomorrow and make sure its your first wee of the day.

Some people do have periods whilst pregnant or what is known as "spotting" in the first trimester :) dont worry about it if the tests do come back as positive..

let me know how it goes fingers crossed for you hun!

xx

Keep another supermarket brand and do it again in 2 days time and compare them - 3 days if you can wait that long! I wouldnt do one tomorrow as your hcg wont have risen enough - ooh it is sounding like you are pregnant though!!!!

I did the other cheap hpt this morning with fmu and again, I have a very faint line. It shown up in the 5 minutes testing time, and by 15 minutes (the longest you can wait for a result) it was a bit clearer. I have now had 3 faint positives since yesterday. I just don't know what to think though I am sure if it is bfp, that I am not due AF until possibly next Saturday? Surely it would be too soon to tell then?
I am having some browny discharge (tmi) but other than that I feel no different.
On Monday I had pains in my left hand side which I thought were ovulation, but by Tuesday these pains had gone. Since then I have just had really light browny cm when I wipe.
I am going to buy an early response test and see if I get something more conclusive!

ejjie said:
Kele I've read somewhere that you can get +ve results on OPKs when you are pregnant which could explain the +ves on both. It sounds good....I'm keeping everything crossed for you xxx
yep i was getting + on ov tests and was pregnant :dance:

:D Sounds promising, I hope you get your BFP confirmed :cheer:

i tested at 10DPO then 11DPO then 12DPO and got faint lines and i ended up with a BFP didnt get dark til around 16DPO but now im 5 weeks and have mega sore boobs/nausea/wee every 5 mins :rotfl: :rotfl: ohh im loving it praying your lines are like mine and they get darker hun..ill be watching this thread :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I got a digi clear blue test on my way into work and did the test as soon as I got in the office - "Pregnant 1-2 weeks"

I am in shock - 4 positive pregnancy tests since yesterday so it's looking like I am pregnant! I am so excited but know it's still very early days.

I don't know when I would have been due because my periods had been a bit all over the place after I came off the pill. My last period finished nearly 3 weeks ago, but I only bd'd on the last day of my period (before bd'ing a few times this week) cos I've been ill and at a funeral and OH had been working late, so we hadn't had the time? It looks like I may have ovulated during my period - if it was a period? I am confused but happy. I will feel better when I've seen the doctor on Monday afternoon. I also have a bit of a back ache and some browny/touch of pinky blood. I wish it would stop because even though there is only a little bit, it is worrying me! OMG, this is mad!!!!

Fingers crossed you are pregnant! :cheer:

yey congratulations hunny have a great pregnancy xxx :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back