• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So happy I could cry!

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Had my 20 week scan this morning and it was amazing. I am so happy. Baby is looking good and the Sonographer said he/she is growing well. She also said baby had been the most behaved baby of the day so far, but had also been very entertaining. I even saw and felt baby boot me, lol. Baby also seems laid back and at one point had his/her hands behind his/her head, didnt get a picture of that though. Got an awesome one where baby has a finger up by his/her chin and looks thoughtful, hehe. As you can tell we are still team yellow and the sonographer did a good job as I havent a clue to the flavour.

Will get a pic up when I can.

Wow that's lovely hun can't wait to see your pictures x

it's so much fun isn't it?! well done on staying team yellow too :)

Aww, really glad it went well! They're so fun to watch at teh 20 week one!

Aw so glad it went well!

We have a pic of baby with his hands behind his head! He also had his legs crossed at the ankles with his knees splayed open! Typical bloke! Lol!

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Glad it went well! I loved my 20 week scan! It's like the baby has a personnality already! :D

Here is my cutie. Hopefully a picture will be attached.

Attachments

• Baby Bee.jpg
    Baby Bee.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 16
congrats Mrs.B LOVELY PIC!

I dont suppose they mentioned anything about the hospital closure to you??

congrats hun and love that photo nice and clear can see the nose and mouth and the hand awww i know how you feel so over the moon ey xx

Thanks girls.

No they didnt Mrs.s, not a thing. I didnt think to ask either.

ahh no worries my friend works there and she said it is def going to close :-( im really upset !

ahh no worries my friend works there and she said it is def going to close :-( im really upset !

Does that include the midwife led birthing centre too?

Does that include the midwife led birthing centre too?

Im not sure I didnt think it did at first and I really want to give in the birth centre but now im not so sure as there has been no mention on the news and stuff about the birth centre staying open??

i really really dont want to go to queen elizabeth!

I'm with you on that Mrs.s. I really like the idea of giving birth at QM's birthing centre, there is just no concrete information to let us know what is going on.

the only thing that worries me slightly is if I am at the birthing centre and something goes wrong - if they have closed the maternity ward does that mean I would be transferred by ambulance somewhere else??

Im going to hound the midwives soon I think I hate not knowing whats going on!! lol can you tell!

the only thing that worries me slightly is if I am at the birthing centre and something goes wrong - if they have closed the maternity ward does that mean I would be transferred by ambulance somewhere else??

Im going to hound the midwives soon I think I hate not knowing whats going on!! lol can you tell!

I questioned my midwife about that kind of scenario and yes you would be transferred to another hospital, but she did say they would do that well in advance and wouldn't let you get to a critical state.

Seems like best thing to do. I am not due to see mine for another 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back