so glad am finally here!

twinsmum

Reaction score
hi everyone, i am niki and am so glad to be finally here after 2 nasty m/c. i am due in january but don't knwo the exact date yet. hoping for a twin boy and girl but will not be ble to know for sure just yet, but am just so happy after ttc for over 3 years now.

hi twins.....thats fab news.

so do u have twins in the family?

yes we do, my dad's in line are a twin boy and girl. i'm so hoping!

welcome to the forum,

are you preg with twins???

or hoping for twins?

thats cool. wish i could have twins, but not now. i would have liked it after number 1.

i couldn't cope with twins now!

fingerscrossed it's one of each hun! what names have you come up with?

Hi niki,

Welcome & CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

WOW Twins!!!!!!

When my Aunt got told she was having twins, she was so annoyed, she got up and said "No I am not" and stormed out the doctors office leaving my uncle sitting there not knowing where to put his face! :lol:

needless to say, she is throwing them a BIG 21st Party in September! So wasn't as bad as she thought after all :wink:

Good Luck babe! xx

A Double Congratulations!! :wink: Welcome to the forum.xx

huge congratulations on your good news, i think you are the first twins pregnancy i have come across on here well done to you hope you have a happy healthy and stress free pregnancy xx

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on having twins-thats great!!!!

Amy xx

Hi there and welcome to the forum, I'm new to this too. Congrats on your pregnancy, hope everything goes really well for you.
Take care
Claire
xxxxx

Hi Niki!

Congrats to you with the twins!

I hope you get what you wish!

I have twins...girl and boy and believe me they are hard work but the love that you will get back is sooooo worth it!

Hope all goes well! :pray:

sorry i haven't been back to post. how has everyone been.

to tell the truth i am overwhelmed by all your care and concerns, thanks everyone.

its been so awful many days, i never knew being preggy could be so tough! :wink: anyways just getting my strength back after so many days of feeling miserable. went for my first ultrasound last week and it was oh so amazing to see the baby, saw his/her heartbeat and while the doctor was trying to measure the baby, he moved, and i was so delighted. DH wanted to be there but i couldn't get a hold of him before leaving for the doctor's so he was miserable when i told him all about it. but i felt so happy and the memory has kept me going despite it all. i am due for another scan in three weeks and this time i'll definitely make sure dh is there.

by the way, i only saw one, but am still hoping they are two. i heard they sometimes hide behind each other. nut whatever the case is i'm just so thankful to be having a baby at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back