New here 1st time Pregnant

miss_t_81

Reaction score
Hello all! My sister sent me a link to this forum, she's pregnant too! So here I am.

A little background on me: I've been dealing with endometriosis for nearly 5 years now and wasn't even sure if I'd ever be able to concieve. Well here I am at 23 and pregnant. I never thought I'd be so excited.

I haven't went to the doctor yet, first appointment is next week, but I took three home tests which were all positive.

I am so grateful for this opportunity and can't wait to begin the road of pregnancy. Babys dad is just as excited as I am which makes things all the better. I can't wait until the baby starts to develop and is finally here.

Congratulations to you all and good-luck with your pregnancies.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Welcome to the forum, hope eevrything goes well for you and baby xxxx

Congratulations hun :lol: hope everything goes well for you, and hope u and ur bump to be are happy and healthy.

bec x x

Thanks a lot. Glad I found somewhere to post in case I start freaking out or something lol

Congratulations! Pregnancy is amazing, just wait til you have your first scan and see baby jumping around, x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back