So excited!

Snuggle

Reaction score
We have bought a house, should be moving in next month hopefully :cheer:

I'm so excited, its our first house :D Here's some pics :D

House1.jpg

House2.jpg

House3.jpg

wow looks lovely hun bet you cant wait to move in there, hope all goes well for you hun :hug: :hug:

Thanks Tracey :hug:

I cant wait to get in and decorate nursery for LO :cheer:

Snuggle said:
We have bought a house, should be moving in next month hopefully :cheer:

I'm so excited, its our first house :D Here's some pics :D

House1.jpg

House2.jpg

House3.jpg

congratulations! so pleased for you. i remeber my first house1 it was not as grand as yours though. it was a three bedroomed terrace with a tiny garden and no central heating. and it was only 22,000

I dont really have a theme but I know how everything will be laid out and I'm going to paint room a light pink :D

We're not allowed to do anything to the house we live in at mo as it doesnt belong to us so we're looking forward to being able to decorate as we like! :wink:

ohhhhhhhhh thats lovely hun. I remember how exciting it was when we bought our house (its a pigsty now lol)

Enjoy your new home :dance:

Yay!!!! Let us know how it all goes, and of course as you do all the rooms, we will want pics! :cheer:

oh yay and thats so lovely! im off to view the house we want to buy tomorrow but its nowhere near as lovely as yours but fingerscrossed we can make it into a palace

it is lovely when you can do whatever you want to your place

congratulations hun and we want pics when your all moved in

Oooh it's lovely. Am so jealous- I feel like me and my OH are going to be renting forever :?

frangelle said:
Oooh it's lovely. Am so jealous- I feel like me and my OH are going to be renting forever :?

2nd that :(

looks loverly , looks exactly what id go for too !

Thank you everyone :D

Have started packing and now current house is a tip! :roll: Wish I had just left everything until weekend when DH gets home now :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back