• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm going to wet myself!!!

Snuggle

Reaction score
I'm so excited I could pee :shock:

We signed contracts for our house today and we pick up keys next Thursday, I cant wait, I'm so happy :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: :hug:

I think we'll be moving when I'm 7 months - just hope it isn't too stressful for you, are you all packed? It will be one mad rush to get the nursery ready!!

We are half packed and its a bit difficult being 7 months pregnant but I'm sure it will all be worth it. We're roping a few people into helping us move next week because I'm pretty much useless right now :wink:

Nice one, you can just sit and order everyone I am so jealous :rotfl:

Congratulations. How lovely a new baby and a new home. xxx :hug:

im so happy for you i could pee my pants for you!!!

Cool! How exciting! I wish we were moving. But we have to wait until I'm on maternity leave (and Marc gets a job).

Hope your new home is everything you want it to be and that everything goes smoothly on the day.

Aw thank you for all your lovely replies, I've come over all emotional :wink:

I've stuck some before pics on here somewhere, will put the after ones on when we're all sorted :cheer:

oh i missed them!!!

by the way everytime i read one of your posts i want to hit my tummy!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back