So Excited!!

jld123

Reaction score
My holiday is just around the corner (well, 4 weeks away) just me and my boyf, the last chance alone together until we welcome our princess into the world in July.

Seriously couldn't be happier! I have the best boyfriend in the world, almost 3 years weve been together & I couldnt ask for more. Since september we have only seen eachother one weekend every two weeks, other than holidays as he goes to uni 2 and a half hours away & we are stronger than ever. I seriously couldnt ask for more!

Also, hes been accepted for a transfer to a closer uni to start his second year so he can live at home with me and the baby. Im so happy!!

Sorry, pointless post. It was going to be about my holiday and how excited i am! lol.

Also 4d scan on 8th April! woooo!

anybody got something exciting to look forward to ? (other than having a baby lol)

Oh I hope you have a lovely holiday! Where are you off to?

Only exciting thing I've really got coming up is 22 week scan :) can't wait to find out whether I'm having a little boy or girl :) xx

what date is that? how exciting for you, i loved my 20 week scan. Finding out the sex was just a small part of how amazing it was! you get to see so much ! enjoy every minute :)

were going to alcudia in majorca for a week, really cannot wait!!

well got my scan tomorrow so as you can imagine im super excited! then its my birthday on the 6th of April and OH has said he is going to spoil me...yay! then we have our 5year anniversary on the 16th April and im looking forward to seeing what he has up his sleeve! :) then we are going on a break away to butlins with our little princess. plus OH Has started a new job and it pay's twice as much so looking forward to spending all his money on stuff for our little growing baba... so just a few things to look forward to :) x

Ooh very nice!! :D Not til April 15... Seems so far away!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back