So excited about this weekend :-)

Lisamj

Reaction score
Well, we've got our 4D scan tomorrow and might not be team green by the end of it....we are going to see how we feel tomorrow and decide if we want to know when we are there (providing baby boo plays ball of course).

Then we are stopping at West Quay (huge shopping centre in Southampton) to buy most of our baby essentials!

Think by the end of tomorrow it might actually all seem real.

Thanks for listening, had to share :D

wat a great day you have planned, enjoy!!!

i live in southampton!!!
pumpkin patch have some really cute things in west quay... expensive... same with john lewis...
moma's and papa's are awesome... but again expensive...
mother care isnt as bad... i got all my baby furniture from there.
next have some georgous little clothes in their baby section...
if you're just looking for plain stuff... cos sometimes people buy you the expensive cute things... i think... i KNOW it sounds scanky for your lo but if you wash it first and everything lol... primark have little baby stuff...
awww baby gap is awesome too... but expensive. i have some lovley maternity trousers from the gap in west quay... blue and white pin stripe... they're comfey cos they've got a little band for your tummy...
and... uh... where else is there... babies r us?
just thought i'd give you a little guide to baby shops in and around west quay... theres always m and s i think they have some stuff....oh and matalan in the marlands... and adams do they do newborn?
i did all my shoping in southampton too!

good luck with scan!

Sounds like a brilliant day! Hope you have fun :D

Alex xxx

little momma said:
i live in southampton!!!
pumpkin patch have some really cute things in west quay... expensive... same with john lewis...
moma's and papa's are awesome... but again expensive...
mother care isnt as bad... i got all my baby furniture from there.
next have some georgous little clothes in their baby section...
if you're just looking for plain stuff... cos sometimes people buy you the expensive cute things... i think... i KNOW it sounds scanky for your lo but if you wash it first and everything lol... primark have little baby stuff...
awww baby gap is awesome too... but expensive. i have some lovley maternity trousers from the gap in west quay... blue and white pin stripe... they're comfey cos they've got a little band for your tummy...
and... uh... where else is there... babies r us?
just thought i'd give you a little guide to baby shops in and around west quay... theres always m and s i think they have some stuff....oh and matalan in the marlands... and adams do they do newborn?
i did all my shoping in southampton too!

good luck with scan!

Thanks everyone!

Little Momma, we are just in Bournemouth so go to West Quay quite often....Bournemouth has gone downhill as far as selection goes hence stopping at West Quay on the way back from the scan (which is in Portsmouth)......naughty treat I'm looking forward to: the Krispy Kreme shop lol!!!

As for things like Primark, although I'll admit i can be a bit of a fusspot with baby stuff somewhere like that is ideal seeing as half of the stuff won't last longer than a few weeks due to growth, so thanks so much for your suggestions!

Thanks again,

L xx

Little Momma: Nothing is wrong with primark stuff. It washes really well and does what it needs to do. And does not need washing anymore than buying clothes from any other shop....As sleepsuits and vests come in packs.

Have a great time at your scan Lisa :)

fuffins1981 said:
Little Momma: Nothing is wrong with primark stuff. It washes really well and does what it needs to do. And does not need washing anymore than buying clothes from any other shop....As sleepsuits and vests come in packs.

Have a great time at your scan Lisa :)
HAVE A FANTASTIC 4D SCAN :cheer: lucky you you get to see your bubba agian and hope you have a great day shopping hun 8) :D

I COMPLEATLY AGREE Sophie :cheer: I see the prices in places like Pumkin patch and go numb with shock what a rip off!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
I AM PRIMARK QUEEN (Though i really wish the stuff was made in Britain not the way that is reported using slave labour :( :oops: )
Any ideas for cheap clothes that are made here in Britain? nothing ever seems to be !!!!!!!!! :think:
Children dont fit into clothes for more then a few weeks why spend a Fortune on stuff that they can not fit into in a couple of weeks

Im also charity shop princess though a lot of the time the stuff isnt up to scratch but ive found some cool bargins once in a while

ive had children at the first nursery i worked at wearing PRADA shoes and D&G t shirts and we were told not to let them play out side as they didnt want thier childrens clothes getting dirty :roll: :roll: :roll:

i went to that krispy kreme today!!!! i live in gosport which is just a bit further up from portsmouth.

i love west quay shopping! not been for a while though and i have to agree that pumpkin patch have gorgeous clothes!

enjoy your shopping and more importantly enjoy your scan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are pumpkin patch really that bad price-wise? I got my maternity jeans there and I LOVE THEM!!!!! they were only about £15 which i didn't think was too bad... then again i didn't really look at the outfits in there for the kiddies... lol.

I've got a few bits from primark, I also think Asda and Tesco are great for baby clothes!!

Have a nice day hun.
Don't forget to post your pictures when you return!!! :D

good luck with the scan hope you get a good look at your LO and enjoy the shopping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back