4D scan **ADDED PHOTOS**

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Its our 4d scan tomorrow....I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!! :cheer:
It's at 3pm and it's Matt's birthday so we are going to go for a TGI Fridays after as a bit of a treat, but when we get back i'll try and post some pics.
Still going to stay team green, but can't wait to see my little bubs features....wooooooooo!!!!! :dance: :dance:

good luck! hope you get some good pics :D

How exciting. Ive got mine on the 29th cant wait to see pics :)

thanks girlies :hug:
gymbabeliz you had one didn't you? did u get pics or dvd? we can't decide but think we may just go for dvd as its sooo much cheaper and then pull some still pics from it...do u think that will be easy?? :think:

Oooo Enjoy!! You're going to Cardiff aren't you? We went there for our 4D scan and wasvery impressed :) We had the bloke, he is really good :)

ooh great...poppy how long did it take? also how long is the dvd footage...scuse the questions just soo excited :cheer:

AnnaR2B said:
ooh great...poppy how long did it take? also how long is the dvd footage...scuse the questions just soo excited :cheer:

Ahh just seen this, probably too late but scan was about 15 mins..but she was being silly and not showing her face so we went away and came back for another 15 minutes. Scan footage is fab, got about 13 mins :) was supposed to get 3 glossy pics, but he gave us 5, the same pics again in black and white on normal scan paper and 2 2d ones :)

hi hun! Happy Birthday to Matt :) Hope you both enjoyed your scan and have eaten lots :lol:

Cant wait to see your pics :cheer: :cheer:

xx

WOW...it was so amazing...i would highly recommend it... here is my gorgeous little angel...he/she was a bit naughty , kept sucking her hand (& foot :rotfl: ) so had to keep changing positions but it was great :dance:
Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture067.jpg

There great pics i think she looks like a girl :wink:

Yeah in the photo's s/he does but in the dvd looks more like a boy.... well...will definitely be one or other :rotfl:

wow fab pics!

4D scans always freak me out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back