So down :(

*Star*

Reaction score
i just feel like crap :(

I know I have two healthy kids, but I just want to have a pregnancy that sticks. It's so unfair loosing pregnancies, especially when you have done everything right.

Damn, and the money I've spent on pee sticks? I could have bought a new pram, well hell - a CAR with the money I've spent.

Oh I'm just feeling so down. I bought a frer today, after thinking i was getting very light lines on cheapies. took it this afternoon and it was def a neg test.

i hate this ttc lark. what do i need to do to get a baby that sticks!?

I know so many of us are in this position, but i'm feeling so emotional right now. infact, i think i might go to bed and cry it out!!

please, just give me a sticky girl baby and i wont ask for anything again! (apart from bfp's for you guys!)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It gets ye down hun doesnt it...I am hoping for BFP ASAP for you stay strong youll get there xxxxxxxxx

we're wishing for the same thing - a sticky baby girl (although I'll take another boy if needed :wink: )

Wish I knew the answer hun - for us both :hug:

oh Star :hug: I just posted the other day on chartstalkers about how crappy everyone feels when AF arrives and its the same feeling when you test with a proper test because it feels more final than an internet cheapie :hug: but there is still hope for you and I'm hoping you get your bfp very soon

thanks everyone.
i guess i'm having an emotional day!

hmm, isn't that a sign of pregnany too...? hehe :wink:

Sending very best wishes *Star* :hug: :pray: :hug:
Your boys are soooo cute too, really hope you get another sticky baby soon!! Babydust!! :hug: :pray: :hug:

Good luck hun :pray:

I think the fact that you have children shows that you are able to conceive and carry to term fine, hopefully it will happen for you soon!

Meg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back