So down...

roxanne080

Reaction score
Well, my oh is on his way to kenya at the moment for a long weekend ( his crazy boss is paying for the trip ) . Well Im scared that something is going to happen to him.. I miss him so much already, this is going to be the longest we 've been apart. I do not trust the airline who he is travelling with, and im scared something will happen to the plane..am i being too paranoid? I have all these bad ideas in my head..im so down.. :(

you need to chill out oytherwise you'll make yourself ill. Think of your LO :hug:

your OH will be fine and will be back before you know it. Have you got a nice fave DVD you can watch tonight and some fave foods?

tomorow you'l feel better - :hug: :hug:

thanks for your good advice i wish i can feel at least slightly better..i am on my own which makes it worse..

yes i can imagine :hug:
have u got a friend who could pop over and keep you company for the evening?

well a friend had to pop round to sleep over as i dont like sleeping on my own but she hasnt called yet

well give her a ring and see where she is. Most probably got held up.

its not nice to be alone, surf the forum it will take your mind off things x

I know exactly how you feel Roxanne, i am exactly the same, When my oh had to go to Germany for work (also the longest we had been apart) i had to get my brother to come round and look after me cause i hate being on my own, especially at night.
I cried myself to sleep everynight he was away.

I think make some plans to go out somewhere with a friend or get a few of the girls round for a bit of a girly night, it might help you stop worrying for a bit.

thanks girls my friend is coming over to stay with me and then as from saturday his brother is staying, but i still want joe to be safe and sound at home ..i miss him so much already..some people may think im weird..

Hi

I was the same when Bernie only left 2 days to go for work longest we had been apart since weve been together and i was worried sick and pregnant whichmakes it worse, cant give you much advice except try and keep your mind off it.
Katrina :hug:

oh hun, I know exactly how you feel. My DH works away monday to friday :cry: I hate it, he does a pretty dangerous job, and i am worried sick about him all the time. Although he wasnt away whilst i was PG, which i can imagine to be worse.
Dont worry about him, he'll be back soon. Im sure he'll be safe. Chin up hun, keep smiling. big hugs :hug:

thanks once again for all your help..i guess its just the hormones and the strong love i feel for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back