OH

Jade_Number1

Reaction score
Last night my boyfriend decided that while his best friend was round to start a conversation about whats going to happen after bub is born. We've not really talked about our relationship- just the baby.

Anyway, he said to his best friend "Yeah, we'll probably get married in a couple of years ". Later I said to him that it had pissed me off and he couldn't understand it. Then he came out with "Well, lets get married before its born!". He couldn't understand why I looked at him like a crazy person.

I have no idea why this bothered me so much. I just felt like thats something he should talk to me about not his mate, while I'm there feeling awkward.

Hormones. Had to get that off my chest. I look bloated today- someone at work just asked if I'd eaten a lot last night. That's just rude!

x

Aww :hug: i dont feel that its anything to be botherd about hun if my ex bf had said that id be really happy :D ....

At least you know he loves you sooo much to marry you.I am waiting until I have a bit of money so we can have a big wedding!

Sorry it got to you chick...hope u feel a bit better!! :hug:

Aww, I think that was nice of him to be honest. Very supportive and loving. :)

Tell the person at work to stop being so bloody rude!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back