So does anyone have any ideas what i can cook without a cooker?

masi

Reaction score
Following on from my thread yesterday (the one which DH broke my cooker) I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for healthy meals without the use of, an oven, hob or grill :roll: I have a steamer, and a microwave, and it needs to be able to feed a family of 6 :)

Steamed chicken/fish and veggies but after his stunt I'd make him cough up for takeways until its fixed :lol:

Steamed chicken/fish and veggies but after his stunt I'd make him cough up for takeways until its fixed :lol:

I think thats gonna be the way forward, our freezer is full of things that need to be baked, but in my head i was wanting to whip up a super duper meal for us all, but i think i'll take the easy route :lol:

i cook mostly on my hob thinking about it, things like chicken and pasta with mushrooms in a white wine sauce, or chicken noodle stir fry's, or fajita's and then pop the wraps in the mirco-wave to heat them. but i too would probably make him bring in take out! :lol: x

I like this idea :lol:

I'd go for jacket potatoes in the microwave or steamed fish and veg though. You're making me hungry... hubby's off to play football now so I won't get to eat for another couple of hours! I've already had some of Sam's :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back