so depressed

louears

Reaction score
i can't seem to shake it off and i feel like i can't do this anymore :( i was crying in bed last night and spent all today crying. right now i hate everything, including myself :( :(

Aw hon don't be down. Our hormones do crappy things to us in the early stages. You need to look after you. Would chocolate help at all? You at work or home? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:(

Don't hate yourself. And not to dismiss it but it's probably just hormones and you will get through it!

ejjie said:
Aw hon don't be down. Our hormones do crappy things to us in the early stages. You need to look after you. Would chocolate help at all? You at work or home? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i am trying not to be. i can't stomach chocolate at the minute, can't seem to stomach anything lately. i'm at home, currently unemployed, which makes me feel like even more of a failure. thank you for yor kind words :hug:

angelcake89 said:
:(

Don't hate yourself. And not to dismiss it but it's probably just hormones and you will get through it!
i hope so, because right now i can't see no light at the end of this dark tunnel, i hate it, but thank you, you helped me so much last night :hug: :hug:

Oh hun try looking at all the good things............like the fact you have a baby growing inside you :D

Its normal to go through days, sometimes weeks of feeling down, and I nearly left my husband on more than one occasion in the 1st and 2nd tri's as I was so hormonal and irrational at times - it does get better, but you are the only one who can snap yourself out of it!

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

EllieBelle said:
Oh hun try looking at all the good things............like the fact you have a baby growing inside you :D

Its normal to go through days, sometimes weeks of feeling down, and I nearly left my husband on more than one occasion in the 1st and 2nd tri's as I was so hormonal and irrational at times - it does get better, but you are the only one who can snap yourself out of it!

Hope you feel better soon :hug:
i feel like that, i feel like leaving and never coming back, i am sure it will pass, i just cant see it right now. :hug: :hug:

louears said:
ejjie said:
i am trying not to be. i can't stomach chocolate at the minute, can't seem to stomach anything lately. i'm at home, currently unemployed, which makes me feel like even more of a failure. thank you for yor kind words :hug:

I'm the same hun. And everyone's bugging me to get a job, and telling me we won't cope and i just feel like a mahoosive let-down to everyone. Including this baby in my tummy. And I feel like I can't turn to anyone cos everyone just seems to highlight the negative side if that makes sense?
:hug: :hug:

Jaded Diamond said:
louears said:
ejjie said:

I'm the same hun. And everyone's bugging me to get a job, and telling me we won't cope and i just feel like a mahoosive let-down to everyone. Including this baby in my tummy. And I feel like I can't turn to anyone cos everyone just seems to highlight the negative side if that makes sense?
exactly how i feel, try pleasing everyone but it never works, but don't let any one hastle you, with or without a job we will manage, and you are not a let down at all, growing a baby is a job all on its own :hug:

louears said:
Jaded Diamond said:
louears said:
ejjie said:

exactly how i feel, try pleasing everyone but it never works, but don't let any one hastle you, with or without a job we will manage, and you are not a let down at all, growing a baby is a job all on its own :hug:

Exactly!! No matter what happens with the baby you will make things work. Next time they say something just give them the one fingered salute :lol: you can blame it on hormones later :p

angelcake89 said:
louears said:
Jaded Diamond said:
louears said:
ejjie said:

Exactly!! No matter what happens with the baby you will make things work. Next time they say something just give them the one fingered salute :lol: you can blame it on hormones later :p
haha yeah good idea :rotfl:

Seriously though I don't know about anyone else but my parent's are amazing they are my heroes!! They haven't had it easy but you just make it work, We've got all the skills girlies, so money might be tight does it matter? NO!!! As long as there is food on the table, a nappy covering their bum, clothes on our back what else is needed?!

So we feel rubbish for a while, whilst pregnant and people are so quick to lecture, we're all gonna do the best for our babies that we can and that is all that matters. So you don't have a job right now, you're simply focusing on growing the babies so they are nice and strong :) We never know what the future holds we can only do our best, and I'm sure all of us are doing that. :) Just remember that in a few months you'll have the baby to look after and we'll become their heroes :D

Hiya just wanted to add my two cents! feeling exactly the same right now, like i can't be bothered to do anything, but still i have to keep going and smiling for my two children who need me.
I have felt like this before in my last pregnancies but hey i'm doing it a third time so it shows how quickly we forget ! xx

angelcake89 said:
Seriously though I don't know about anyone else but my parent's are amazing they are my heroes!! They haven't had it easy but you just make it work, We've got all the skills girlies, so money might be tight does it matter? NO!!! As long as there is food on the table, a nappy covering their bum, clothes on our back what else is needed?!

So we feel rubbish for a while, whilst pregnant and people are so quick to lecture, we're all gonna do the best for our babies that we can and that is all that matters. So you don't have a job right now, you're simply focusing on growing the babies so they are nice and strong :) We never know what the future holds we can only do our best, and I'm sure all of us are doing that. :) Just remember that in a few months you'll have the baby to look after and we'll become their heroes :D
that is so true, and people in worse situations manage so i am sure we can, TBH the job thing and money isn't getting me down too much, just everything else, which i now realise are silly things and i need to get a grip, and thanks to you chatting to me all day, all the things that are bothering me are now in the back of mind,i just need to lock them there and focus on baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back