so confused!

caz86

Reaction score
i went to the docs on tuesday as i had my bfp on saturday they put me down for nearly 6 weeks gone but i feel im further gone than that i have a slight bump and last month a had a really faint bfp. and af was jus spotting could i be further gone or do u think that spotting was really af?? :wall:

lol i know wot u think jus wanted to kno wot others may think :p :roll: :) lol

10 weeks :lol: doesn't matter how faint the line is :)

congratulations sweetie :D

I reckon you are futher along than the doctor says, did you tell them you AF was only spotting?

yer i told her that but she didnt really take any notice :wall:

Spotting could have been an implantation bleed. A positive is a positive is a positive hehe. Congrats! :cheer:

:shock: Wow! Do some people get a bump at 10 weeks?? Hope it's good news and you are further than you thought, you'll have the quickest time in first tri ever! :D

Definitely sounds like you're further along than your doctor thinks. It would be worth asking for a dating scan as things like the nuchal fold scan have to be done before a certain time ( I think it's 13 weeks 6 days), so if they book you in at their version of 12 weeks, you'll actually already be 16 weeks.

I'd ask for a scan, if I was in your position. :)

I have a little bump already and im only just past 8 weeks!!!!!

tots hope said:
I have a little bump already and im only just past 8 weeks!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: I just know I'll be prodding around in two weeks time now :D

anyone had a private dating scan in southwales? and how much did they cost?

I had my gender scan with Babybond in Cardiff, their dating scans are £95 I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back