So bloated...

louise2610

Reaction score
Ladies,

I feel like as soon as I saw the positive pregnancy test I automatically gained a jeans size. So bloated around tummy it's uncomfortable. Seriously thinking about early maternity leggings / leggings over the belly. But don't want to tempt faith. As I'm such early days. Do you think I'm daft to be thinking down this route so soon?

Lou xxx

Nope! I'm only 5+3 and proper bloated too! Living in leggings and baggy jeans!!

I felt the same! I lived in leggings, I have pictures that I started when say 7 weeks and i'm as big then with bloat as i am now 25 weeks. The bloatedness never went I'm afraid just turned into a bump. Not sure when it happened tho as it never went. I got my maternity jeans at 13 weeks but I really wanted to get them before. Good luck I'd like to say it get better but it don't ha ha x

I had really bad bloating from 5 weeks to about 8, it's gone down now and I can do my jeans up for most of the day (evenings are still for PJs!) I feel less bloated but feel like I'm growing a little instead. It was really uncomfortable :-( x

My body is very sensitive to bloating and I felt the same way. I swear I knew I was pregnant the morning after conception and within a couple of days my tummy felt different. I was noticeably bloated from about 5 weeks and had to buy my first pair of maternity jeggings at 8 weeks! If it's comfier for you then go for it, it's not going to go away any time soon :)

I looked more pregnant the few weeks after I found out than I do now! X

I had terrible bloating at the beginning. I bought a couple of extenders, which were a bit of a godsend in the short term though. I didn't want to buy anything baby related, or maternity until really necessary just in case (at 29 weeks we have only just started buying things for baby!!)

The extenders just fit over the button on your jeans to give you a bit more space without having to go to maternity clothes straight away. I used them right up until a few weeks ago.

Everyone is differnt though in terms of how they feel about buying early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back