So bl**dy rude!

Snuggle

Reaction score
When the trick or treaters have come to my door I have basically been giving each kid a funsize choc bar, a packet of lovehearts, a packet of Haribo and a handful of loose sweets like lollypops, refreshers etc. A bunch of kids came to the door and I started handing stuff out and one of the kids looked at what I was giving and said 'erm no thanks' and walked off :shock: What is everyone else giving out? Am I being cheap? :?

Are you giving that amount to each child? Im giving one lolly/one chewy sweet/one thing to each child, and they have all been ok so far.

I've turned the lights off! Lol
It's funny listening to OH in the kitchen in the dark!

OMG i was just about to make a thread about this! since when did kids become so rude and ungreatful! boys of about 13/14 came to my door dressed in tracksuits and were so rude - just stuck their bags out for sweets, didn't even say thanks or talk to me, then walked away!! :evil:

That sounds fine - more than I give, I just grab a handful of stuff and put it straight in their container.

Don't know whats happening around here tonight, I've only had two door knocks and I've got a shedload of sweets to give out, where is everyone? :think:

Yeah I've just put a few things into wee bags to give so each child gets about 4 or 5 things, not much but I thought it was enough :?

I gave out some chocolate earlier but now im in my dressing gown so im not answering :rotfl: Im mean!

I'm tempted to turn the lights out TBH, they hold their fingers down on the doorbell and are waking Maddison up :wall:

I've not been answering the door :rotfl:

I will answer to the carol singers and they might get 20p if they sing 6 Xmas carols in various styles of my choosing. Or I might dress up like Simon Cowell, slag them off and tell them to come back next year and try harder!!!!!

Sarah xxx

We are answering the door but i took the battery out my doorbell.

sarafet said:
OMG i was just about to make a thread about this! since when did kids become so rude and ungreatful! boys of about 13/14 came to my door dressed in tracksuits and were so rude - just stuck their bags out for sweets, didn't even say thanks or talk to me, then walked away!! :evil:

Haha that is just what happened here, a teeneage lad in a tracksuit with a younger kid not dressed up either, took the sweets and walked off ... Not even a Thankyou :eek: :eek:

Fluffy Bunny said:
Don't know whats happening around here tonight, I've only had two door knocks and I've got a shedload of sweets to give out, where is everyone? :think:

Here I am :wave: <knocks on door> "Trick or Treat!!!!!"

:D

Sarah xxx

CH0C0H0LIC said:
Fluffy Bunny said:

Here I am :wave: <knocks on door> "Trick or Treat!!!!!"

:D

Sarah xxx

What do you want love hearts. refreshers, chubba chucks, mini milky way or mini mars bars? :hug:

we have had loads this year and they have all been really polite, last year we got tons of stuff and not one person came round so this year i didnt get so much but still plenty for the kids we have had.

I put a sign on my door a few days ago saying no trick or treat, do not knock. I've given out sweet past years but with Connie asleep in the front room I don't want her woken up with banging on the door knocker.

I started getting annoyed with them so ignored the door for a bit and they knocked.. so i ignored.. they knocked again... i ignored.. they knocked again... ignored.. then a bloody gain!!!!!!!!! So I screamed down the hall for them to go forth and multiply :oops: :oops: :lol:

Fluffy Bunny said:
What do you want love hearts. refreshers, chubba chucks, mini milky way or mini mars bars? :hug:

Ooooh it's gotta be mini mars bars pretty please then I can deep fry it and have it with ice cream!!!!!!!

Super Yum!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

Sarah xxx

i caved in had the cutest lil boy came to the door so had to give hims sweets then i felt guilty ignoring the rest of the knocks lol
i do how ever not give to anyone over the ages of 12 lol so wen some boys came up about 15 with no costume i refuse to give them stuff and get hurled abuse sooo i volenterred to fone the police if they didnt get off my property lol

oh and i was just giving a few jelly beans lol :oops:

I love it when the little kiddies come, but dont appreciate the 14/15 year olds who hardly dress up. Had 2 come just with tracksuits and a mask on :shakehead:

Im not giving anything out.... they have been coming here for weeks now and Lee went to the door one night and told them it was too sharp and to come back nearer the time and the next time we went out they had stuck chewing gum all over the door :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back