• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So annoyed with Doctors

*Star*

Reaction score
Ok, so I rang them first thing this morning to get an appointment for Oliver with this potential reaction.

The earliest they can get him seen is Wednesday, which is no good because we are away all day for Benjamin's birthday. Other than wednesday, it will be NEXT Monday, the 14th.

I asked if he could be seen at another one of the partnership clinic's and they say no it has to be the one i rang.

they did say that i could get him in as an emergency, but it isn't really an emergency, it's just that i want him seen asap.

they did say i can ring back first thing tomorrow morning to see if there is a cancellation. and i've given them my mobile number so that they can ring me if they get a cancellation for today.

im annoyed, my dr's can't fit a child in that's got a potential peanut allergy, and yet marks doctors got an appointment for the same day when he was having issues with nose bleeds.

nhs have got their priorities wrong...

well they've just rang me back and i've got an appointment for him for tomorrow at half 10.

So much better than next Monday!

i find it awful getting appoinments at the doctors now, i had to book a couple of weeks in advance just for an antinatal appoinment :roll: . glad theyve manage to fit him in tomoro tho. hope hes okay :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back