So Annoyed at my OH!

Mrs CW

Reaction score
I have been so emotional today and all because of my OH! I told him in July that I wanted a particular changing bag and that I would have it as a christmas present as its expensive and I still can't think of anything else I want. I told him weeks ago that it was part of the spring/summer collection so he needed to buy it soon and he agreed. I've looked online today and its no longer avaliable and the shops I have seen it in no longer have it either! Even though he said he would get it weeks ago he didn't :wall2:
So I spent the majority of my day off crying over a bag :shock: and feel like an idiot, I even cried to my dad about it over the phone too! Silly Hormones!

So I've now got to try and find another bag I like but at the moment the only other one I've found is double the price and I don't think my OH will spend that much :wall2:

Men!

x x x

Good old hormones eh?? I spent the other week crying in bed as hubby wouldnt give me a cuddle for 5 minutes before getting up to go to work, crackers!!! xx

I could literally cry at anything! I've not spoken to OH since he got home through fear of bursting into tears! x x x

:( Its crappy not being able to control your feelings/hormones. Im sure you will sort it out. Men never listen, im always asking hubby to do something then spend half my time reinding him i might as well have done it myself in the first place x

Check amazon! I was surprised to find loads on there the other day x

I would be mad too Hun! :hug: check eBay they may have the one u want! :hug: stupid men

Tell him because he didn't buy the original one he needs to buy you the more expensive one :)

I checked amazon this morning and they didn't have the design I wanted but OH searched the Internet and found one! It took him a while but hopefully I have my bag! Feel so much happier now x

Great news! Can you share which bag it is?? I just love bags :)

It's the pink lining yummy mummy in peach blossom, I love it! It was between that and the storksac Elizabeth but I couldn't justify the cost and I as we've gone for a plain black pram I wanted something with a bit of colour x

It wouldn't have been so bad if the shops down here stocked the bag but they don't so we had to rely on the net x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back