Snowing!! Who else has it?

flaxen

Reaction score
I live in county durham and apparantly it has snowed since lunch time, I hadnt realised as have to stay in bed and besides I cant physically do anything if I do get up and can only really sit up for 1/2hr before its agony.

I looked out of our bedroom window and was met by this.

004-1.jpg

Apparantly my boys are fine and our farm hand has filled their hay rack up and made sure that the water trough is working for them but they seem to be not too bothered.

Yes i have this too but as you know i dont live far from you lol xx

We have it here too snowed over night & the place is covered x

Wow! Lovely pic :) We don't have it yet, but had a slight sprinkling this morning, so maybe it's on it's way? x x

We had quite a lot of snowing until lunchtime, but it hasn't settled. Since our car broke this morning, I must say I'm not sad about that... Hopefully it'll be fixed by tomorrow!

We had that amount of snow yesterday, but it's completely cleared today and not had any since. Was a lovely surprise to wake up to actually :D

We had quite a bit this morning but nothing since. What a beautiful view out of your bedroom window!

Had a bit today but grounds far too wet for it to lay! Aw you have a fair bit! Im jealous! X

i live in liverpool and we have had some snow today...i think i might be one of the only people who hates the snow lol xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back