• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snot!

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
My DD always seems to have a runny nose just lately!

It's clear and there's nothing else wrong with her but it's like a tap and she keeps licking it if i don't wipe it quick enough :puke:

She'll also try her hardest to get her feet covered in poo while I'm changing a nappy. She tries even harder if she's got socks on :puke:

Why are children so disgusting? :lol:

:rotfl:
the rolling while changing her nappy is doing my head in. Gets everywhere and she is so strong she can escape even though I pin her down.

And why does she have to say she has had enough to eat by rubbing the food in her hair and all over her face. She hates being cleaned up but just makes it worse for herself :)

wait till they pick their nose and learn to blow snot bubbles.... then theres the dirty cups/plates/knickers that are desperately trying to prove Darwins theory of evolution under the bed... :puke: Trust me it gets worse... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wait till they stick their hand into their pooey nappies and smear it everywhere! :puke:

I forgot about the rolling while changing a nappy only if her bums covered in poo mind!
If she gets over she'll make sure she sits her bum on the carpet and not the changing mat though just to make a bit more mess :shakehead:

Poo smearing sounds great! :puke:

Squiglet said:
wait till they pick their nose and learn to blow snot bubbles.... then theres the dirty cups/plates/knickers that are desperately trying to prove Darwins theory of evolution under the bed... :puke: Trust me it gets worse... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I refuse to believe that your angelic looking daughter has done such things! :talkhand:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back