Smurf!!!!!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Happy due date huni, hope lo wants to come soon and doesnt keep you waiting to much longer!!

**** labour dust****

:hug: Happy due date hunni !! :cheer: Come on little one come out and meet your mummy and daddy :cheer: :cheer:

:D :D :D Thanks girls can't believe I have finally reached my due date. I'm feeling really emotional today and intend on doing EVERYTHING possible to get this baby out sooner rather than later.

You're due closest to my birthday.......maybe you'll have LO on Tuesday, I have to say 21st Aug is a great birthday.....although I'm sure you don't wanna wait another 3 days :D

Happy Due Date hun :hug:
Doesn't seem like that long ago I was resizing your scan pic for you...thats gone QUICK :shock:

Happy Due Date, i did look at your ticker the other day and was hoping baby would come soon foryou
*labour dust*

Emmylou your right it doesn't seem that long ago at all and I think that was either a 7 or 12 scan picture that I couldn't resize. I have to say the time has flown by since I first found out I was pregnant. I am guessing these last few days will drag.

Your bubs will be more than worth the wait hun........I'm away tomorrow & Monday until the evening, so if you could have the baby before or after then so I don't miss the announcement that would be great, of course Tuesday would be even better :wink:

:hug:

happy due date, hope your LO makes an appearance soon.

xxxxx

Happy Due Date Smurf - am hoping it won't be long for you now.

Love

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back