Smudge..please someone tell me everything will be ok :(

Aaaaw I hope Smudge comes back very soon, I have 2 cats and would also be beside myself if they disappeared for any length of time.

:hug:

aw cassi only just seen this, i really hope Smudge comes home to you.
my mums cat is also called smudge!!

go home Smudge please :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I bet he has just gone into a little old ladys house and curled up under her bed or something. I hope you find him, have a good look around the headerows maybe he has got stuck. You could try calling you local radio station too they might put out an appeal

I dont think its silly at all Cassi. Our pets are our family too. Id be devastated if anything happened to Baileys.

I hope smudge comes home soon hun :hug:

Oh cassi, I really hope Smudge comes home soon. Its not silly Hun, our pets are like family :hug:

we found him! the first guess was right the muppet had run into a garage and got locked in bless him! we were so happy to find him he had loads od cuddles and snacks! thanks for your kind words

welcome home smudge, I lost a cat in my loft for 4 days once he climbed up behind the boiler :rotfl:

awww im so glad that smudge is bck how scary for u
wen my cat was alive she dissappeared for 2 days and wen we found her she was laying in the wood shed been poisened :cry: :cry: dad had to sign the letter to say if they needed to, to put her down at the vets thank god she pulled thro, from that day on she never left my site
i know wot u mean bout smudge being so special my cat was my best friend she had been there all my life wen she died was 2 weeks before xmas 4 yrs ago i refused to open ne prezzies etc and wen i got my Gcse i went and cried by where she was burried lol

whoo hoo! see all cats are alike!! sucker for a nice warm bed! lol

glad to know he is safe and well

Thats great you found him, the garage is always my 1st look out when Elvis goes out, then the neighbours then the butchers XkelX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back