• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

smelly wee :( sorry!

gangofgin

Reaction score
hey
yesterday i went to the loo and noticed i have really really horrible smelly wee. it smells of rotten eggs or something. im sorry if thats too much info.
ive got no burning or pains or anything so im not sure if its an infection or is it just something women get during pregnancy.
i have noticed though i dont really wee that much considering im pregnant, like yesterday, i think i did 2 wees the whole day.
ive tried ringing my midwife today but i got her answering machine, and i feel a bit silly ringing up for something that might just be nothing. i do see my consultant on thursday though cos of my heart murmer so i could bring it up with him then.

I'd leave a message for the midwife asking her to call you back.
If not I'd definately mention it to the consultant, smelly wee could be a sign of a urine infection :hug: :hug:

I would definitely get it checked out. Have you been drinking enough? I got a row at the docs last week for having "pee like porridge" (TMI but that was my GPs words!) due to being dehydrated.

Try drinking a bit more as well hun, plenty of water and see if that helps

I'd get it checked too hun, it might be nothing, but best to make sure. :D
I wee more than 2 times in half an hour..lol :rotfl: so twice in one day doesn't sound very much for a pregnant person!!!

yeah, might nip to tescos and get some cranberry juice too.
i do in general drink quite a lot though, but with sickness recently ive been not drinking as much water as i should. im just gonna have to be good and force myself

Have you been eating asparagus, that makes your wee smelly and its just come into season?

Would get it checked out though if you haven't already.

When I was PG I had this, same smell too - Dr confirmed I had an infection. It cleared up in no time with anti-b's.
Haven't had it since, think you're susceptible when PG, don't know why tho :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back