Smart Price Challenge

when i was little we used to shop at netto on the manor :lol:

i wont put the words to what ppl used to sing, it wasnt very nice, although i shop at netto so it making fun of myself too :lol:

hehe you could say that, y do you think i shop there, i is a poor person :rotfl:

Aldi is waaay better than Netto.

I'm becoming my mother and going to Aldi for certain things and Tesco/Asda for the rest.

I is poor too, I shop in Asda. Wish I could shop in M&S, their food is yummy! :D

I've never even heard of Netto? :think:

We shop in either Asda or Sainsburys... I dont like SMart price stuff, tastes funny; but I do buy Sainsburys Back to Basics for a lot of things

Sorry Snob alert but I don't like the supermarkets own basics food (Sorry I dont have an Asda in our town) I think the majority of it tastes like cardboard or the packet it's in!

We buy alot of smartprice stuff too! I agree some things just aren't the same so we buy other brands but things like dilute orange juice is 16p for a litre and I love the stuff! :lol: I am addicted to the ice lollies too! 45p for 10! :shock: :lol:
I'm gonna shut up now :oops: :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

I actually did healthy living at college and REFUSE to buy smart price biscuits and stuff, do you know why they are so cheap..... they use cheaper forms of oil (like coconut) in there biscuits which are so bad for your little ones....... and you.

Yeah i'm a food/brand snob but i do think that paying that little extra is much more better off in the long term for a healthy and longer life.
But i'm not saying a few biccys will cut your life short, just that i'm extra careful from doing that course and prefer not to eat smart price stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back