Slow Rise HCG

Amy8800

Reaction score
My level initially on 1/1 was 46 doctor told me. Another beta 1/2 said 48. They took the 3rd test 1/7 and was told today it is 363 as of today. Have been reading they are suppose to double every 48hrs so that seems good correct? Doctor scheduled me an ultrasound next Tuesday to make sure it's not an ectopic pregnancy. I havent had any cramping or bleeding just what was said lower hcg levels but they are now climbing. My periods have always been irregular and my last one was around November 25'ish. Even then it was almost 2 weeks early so I'm wondering also if there is any miscalculation going on and I'm earlier than what we have thought. It's been lil over 16 years since I been pregnant last. I honestly didnt think I would or could get pregnant again. I've had 3 children. Back then I swear my doctor never worried about hcg levels and I never really knew to be worried either. It seems like I have forgotten so much compared to now. This pregnancy and this low hcg level scare has kept me somewhat stressing and googling myself to death. Even tho my doctor says stay off google. Lol.

Has anyone had slow rising hcg early? What helped with not stressing early on? Now I have to wait till ultrasound to have another piece of mind. Jumping from 48 to 363 in a matter of 5 days has to be good right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back