slow labour?

katiee24

Reaction score
what does it feel like to be in slow labour?

everyone seems to think im starting in slow labour.. been having cramps (asif im having a really bad period.. or asif someones tightening my muscle then releasing it) since having sex last night.. been on & off.. i timed a few but then give up as it calmed down it was 10-15 mins for about 30 secs but they seemed irregular too.. started again this morning & had it all day.. had to go hospital as she wasnt moving very much so they strapped me to a monitor and eventually she moved so all is well.. i told them about the pains and they said it could be slow labour but they didnt check me so came home from hospital and went upstairs to the toilet & found abit of brownish slime on my pad

hoping this is the start of things!

what do you girls think? i dont want to tell people im in slow labour when im actually not :/

xx

Yeah sounds like ur defo in labour!! Oohh exciting, keep us posted xx

i would do.. it was so good but bloody painful afterwards! her heads way to far down now.. if i try again i wont be able to walk haha!

bouncing on my ball & breathing seems to be easing the pain.. tryed painkillers and they did naff all!

Sounds like labour hun. Exciting!

i hope it is.. lost abit more slime but im sure my plug went weeks ago..gonna try and have an early night.. try & keep you girls updated!

oooooh even if u think u lost your plug a while ago hun it can grow back so maybe the proper one is on the way out and yea defo sounds like labour to me.....how exciting...im stalkin u lol :love: xxxx

plug has definately gone! I thought baby had sneezed! Wiped about 5 times and everytime theres been yucky slime! Still getting pains roughly every 10 mins lasting about 35 seconds xx

Yay Katie!! Get bouncing!! Stalking you now x

WOW!! Sounds like it!!!!! Im welll jellllllll!! I was due Sunday and ive had no signs at alllllll what -so-ever so some sort of sign gives you hope :)

ooohhhh!!!! sounds like things are moving in the right direction hun!

woop woop..... hope this is it for you!!! xxx

pains getting stronger & lasting longer, tryed to sleep but cant get comfy and when i do the pains come! Got to keep going to toilet every half hour, some reason its comfy! Im not tired but still keep trying to sleep just incase its a long labour. Not woke oh up yet wanna make sure he gets enuf sleep

hi hun,your doin great,my labour was like that with my forth,kept needin to wee what seemed like every few minutes,didnt kno where it was all comin from lol,it wasnt so much pain,it was just an over whelming urge to wee,and when i did go hospital i found out i was 9cm and my waters were bulgin so they broke them and he shot out lol,it was the best labour i ever had.xxx

Hope you manage to get some sleep. Sounds like progress though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back