Slow Labour

PinkPanther

Reaction score
I've been told I'm in slow labour and after being admitted to hospital this week because of regular tightenings I'm finding this quite worrying.

My community midwife said that I won't probably make it to my due date and to get everything ready! In a way I hope she's right but would like to make it to full term first.

So my question is have you been in slow labour before and did you manage to make it to your due date (or beyond)

TIA.

Hiya hun , well I was in slow labour for four days before my little one arrived . Are you dilated at all ? Have you had any other symptoms of labour , I was two cms and had a show before I was told I was in slow labour the I just contracted slowly for a few days until I reached four cm's and was given pictocin . But I started contracting on my due date , so maybe they would treat your case differently ?good luck xx

Hope all goes well for you hun, sorry don't know much about slow labour xx

Thanks for your replies.

I've had a couple of small shows yesterday and I've got a constant period pain/backache which I've had all week.

When they checked me on Monday I wasn't dilated at all. My community midwife said yesterday that the signs of the show could mean the cervix was opening though.

Fingers crossed that it's all moving in the right direction and I will get to 37 weeks.

Fingers crossed for ya , Just get rest if you can at all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back