Slow cooker recipies...

thanks, im gonna cook them whole with redwine and chicken stock and some herbs. reckon it would be lush with cider but we havent got any in at the mo.

ooooh :)

i got 1 from a great aunty iv never met for a wedding present last year... still brand new and in the box now, lol

i think im gona get practising from beginning of November when im on maternity leave, im a bit picky when it comes to meat, i generally only eat chicken, but i think if it drops off n tastes amazing then il give it a go!!

il keep ya posted with my success or attempted success, can i put jars of sauce in there like tikka or shepperds pie mix etc?

x

I failed at beef stew on monday. It turned into beef and veg in hot water. :wall: And thats from following a recipe! So screw it, imma give up lol

have you got any mixed herbs and stock cubes? i added plain flour and butter to my stew the other day as well as the stock, herbs and worcester sauce and it came out really thick and beefy. i had the left over juice as a soup for lunch the next day. how many hours did you cook it for?

lol mustve been cooked then! sauces dont really thicken in a slow cooker cos it never boils so it cant reduce. chuck in plain flour helps tho :flower:

Mkie will remember that in the future!! i have a load of beef in the freezer for another batch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back