Sling - What type?

happy-chick

Reaction score
Me & OH want a sling so that we can carry ellie around wen she's colicy, it wud just be used in the house really so dont wanna spend a fortune... walking around with her in our arms is one of the things that calms her down so thought it was worth a shot!

Can anyone recommend any brands/sites?

we got a baby bjorn one off ebay for EXACTLY the same thing... I have a ring sling too but lil miss HATES IT! with a fiery passionate vengeance... she also hates being strapped into the car seat or swaddled or anything constrictive... but will sleep lying face down on my chest...upright...till my arms drop off... thus the baby bjorn sling because her arms/legs are free...

I have a couple, I really like my brightsparks coorie pouch sling asI find that good topopin my bag and its there to use if I needit. Butmyfave has to be a mei tei carrier as I feel they are more secure and I can get on with housework etc whilst carrying them. I have a babyhawkone but there are all different makes out there. They are also a lot better for supporting baby and their spine then theonesyou ted to get in the shops

:( sorry i aint had time to make urs lol.. everyone i speak to suggests mai tai but they are expensive.. edward hates his sling tbh.. but if i need to get stuff done and hes havin bad day hes in there and is ok with being in there given up on bfing in there thoo.. no hope pouch slings are ok.. i bought brighsparks pouch to..but was to small for my jungas :(

I have a Kari-me and think it's great.
I use it for doing the house work, Supermarket shopping - She hates being in her car seat in the trolley as she can't see much but can see everything if i have her facing outwards. I also use it if i'm going out and haven't got the car as it's a lot easier than messing around with a pram on the bus :D

i wud suggest a a wrap sling for some thing like that

If you want to make your own this site is good:
http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/index.html
She recommends what types of fabrics to buy and warns which to stay away from. I bought sling rings from the site she recommended and they came fairly quickly I think. The only problem was choosing the colours :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back