slightly stingy after I pee?

pacha

Reaction score
Is this a sign of a urine infection? its slightly stingy after I pee - Its not sore just feels yukky uncomfortable. Hard to explain :think: ..like If I pee then squeeze pelvic muscles in it stings a bit??..

Id get it checked out huni as it could be a urine infection :)

xx

:doh: does sound something like an infection alrite pacha, :shakehead: - if its not one thing its another :lol:

I know tell me about it. Kev just said Im falling apart - he's right.

Yea its defo something as I am now peeing glass :lol:

I have called the docs and asked for an appointment today. They told me to call back after 1pm

I'm not expert but pain when peeing is sign of UTI. :( Boooo poor you :hug:

Make sure you tell the receptionist you are pregnant when trying to book the appointment that way you will definately get in today as they get you in ASAP for UTI when pregnant.

Drink plenty of water to flush it out - sort of a catch 22 because drinking more means more painful peeing :wall: but it's worth it in the end.

Hope you feel better soon hon. :hug:

Thanks ladies. Yes I told them I was pregnant and that I thought it was a UTI :D

What are the symptoms of thrush?

Not wee-related usually - extra discharge, often thicker, more coloured and lumpy, itchiness in that general area, slighty dodgy smell.

pacha said:
Thanks ladies. Yes I told them I was pregnant and that I thought it was a UTI :D

What are the symptoms of thrush?

Itchyness and weird smelling discharge I think :think:

God we have just the best discussions on here! :rotfl:

I'm glad you posted this as I started with something similar last night and was wondering what to do!

I get cysitus alot so I'm thinking mine might have crept back! :think:

going to try and get an appointment today too but I have to ring after 2! :evil:

Thanks ladies - there aint so suspicious smells coming from there or 'cottage cheese' like discharge :shock: So doesnt sounds like Thrush :D

Yes we do discuss the loveliest of topics :lol: I was quite shy about discussing personal issue pre-pregnancy now I'd talk about poo, discharge and itchy nipples without batting an eye :lol:

kim83 said:
I'm glad you posted this as I started with something similar last night and was wondering what to do!

I get cysitus alot so I'm thinking mine might have crept back! :think:

going to try and get an appointment today too but I have to ring after 2! :evil:

Aww hope you get an appointment hun as Im sure like me your worry will be it getting worse over the weekend x

The doc just called me back and said that she has written me out a prescription for a UTI and that Ive to pick it up today. They are giving me antibiotics without seeing me, does that seem right??

pacha said:
The doc just called me back and said that she has written me out a prescription for a UTI and that Ive to pick it up today. They are giving me antibiotics without seeing me, does that seem right??

They will just be playing it safe and it's better than waiting for an appointment which is a complete nightmare if your doctor is anything like mine!

Hope you feel better soon... UTIs are definitely not fun :hug:

pacha said:

Sounds like they are taking you seriously as UTI's untreated during pregnancy can cause ALOT of problems. I went to my GP with mine and she couldn't find anything on the bottle test thing but sent my wee for further tests and gave me antibiotics to be on the safe side.

Someone on here told me to make sure you take live bacteria yoghurts after the antibiotics as the antibiotics remove ALL bateria when you actually need the good ones so take some of that to be on the safe side. :hug:

Thanks for that :D What are live bacteria yoghurts? Is that like Activia?

pacha said:
Thanks for that :D What are live bacteria yoghurts? Is that like Activia?

Not sure about them but there was some large pot on the shelf in Sainsbury's that listed a load of bacteria so I just got that! :lol: Think it was a Dr Octker (sp) or something. I suppose anything with live bacteria will be fine (think they are pretty much all the same) as you produce the bacteria yourself but this is just for a helping hand.

Not a lot of help am I! :lol: Sorry

Mmmm they better do it in Strawberry **drool** Great excuse to eat a huge pot of yoghurt methinks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back