slightly stingy after I pee?

pacha said:
Mmmm they better do it in Strawberry **drool** Great excuse to eat a huge pot of yoghurt methinks :D

Mine was Strawberry! :cheer: Bio something or something or other! Think you can buy natural live youghurt too but people at the check out might think you have thrush which is why I buy the flavoured one! You're hardly likely to be slapping strawberry yoghurt down there are you! :rotfl:

:rotfl: what a suspicious mind you have...wouldnt fancy you serving me in Tescos :think: :think: check her buying a cucumber :think: :think:

pacha said:
:rotfl: what a suspicious mind you have...wouldnt fancy you serving me in Tescos :think: :think: check her buying a cucumber :think: :think:

Hey what can I say **Shrugs shoulders AGAIN** I'm paranoid! :rotfl:

LMAO at your suspiciousness! pacha activia and stuff like that have got extra bacteria added for digestion, you don't need that (well, depends on your digestion!) just normal live yoghurt. Should say live on the packaging. It just means they haven't treated it to get rid of the bacteria that made it yoghurt in the first place and is good for us apparently.

Ahhh Thanks Splash 'live' makes me think of worms :think: dont ask me why :think:

splashmonkey said:
LMAO at your suspiciousness! pacha activia and stuff like that have got extra bacteria added for digestion, you don't need that (well, depends on your digestion!) just normal live yoghurt. Should say live on the packaging. It just means they haven't treated it to get rid of the bacteria that made it yoghurt in the first place and is good for us apparently.

See! Don't listen to me I'm clueless! :doh: :doh: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: mama you are assuming I actually know what I'm talking about, could well be a load of crap :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back