slight bleed @ 25 weeks but no reason found!

Raquelle

Reaction score
Ok so I wake up today, Bean isn't active at all (unusual), I have breakfast and still nothing. After going for a wee I find blood on the tissue!!!:shock: Managed to stay calm enough to put on a pad and call my O/H and then the maternity traige. Once I called O/H to let him know I'm to stay at home and rest and call hospital back in 2 hrs I lost it! :faint:He came home and sat with me and long story short (kinda! LOL) We ended up at the hospital on a monitor. Bean is totally fine and started moving almost as soon as M/W touched me:eh: and after my internal exam ( which was oh so comfortable!) I was told that there was no sign of bleeding anymore and no reason for the bleed could be found!

Has anyone else had anything like this happen? I'm feeling Bean move soooooo much now but I'm still really scared!

Aww thanx, have heard about girls having bleeds during pregnancy but didn't realise just how scary it is! x x

Hey hon, i never bled with my little boy and then had a mc. Pregnant again and have bled at 4. 8 and 13 weeks...scary every time but bubs seems to be doing fine. It is as scary as hell when u bleed but I can tell you from my expereinece that I have bled 3 times and all fine. Good that you have ben checked out and sure all is ok xxx

Hey, I've had a bleed with this pregnancy but it was at about 7 weeks and after a scan they put it down to implantation bleeding, everything has been fine since! Well done for staying calm though, when I saw the blood I almost passed out, i could hear the blood wooshing in my ears... it was the scariest thing ever. Bless him my little toddler was fab he was only about 18 months at the time but saw something was wrong and came toddling over going 'mummy.....cuddle.......ok' and patted me on the head!

A friend of mine started with odd bits of bleeding at about 24 weeks, only small amounts every now and again and they put it down to a possible cervical erosion or something like that. They would probably have picked that up with your internal though if they used a speculam and had a look inside?

Anyway, sure it will all be fine hun
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back