slept thru

BevG

Reaction score
for the first time i took Alyssa to bed at the same time as me to get her used to sleeping in the quiet for the whole night as opposed to OH keeping her ownstairs in the noisy bright room til 3am and she slept from 11.30pm til 5.45am!
i have my 6 week check at 10 so i had to get her up at 8.30am but she would have slept another hour i reckon too. had no fuss going down after the 6am feed either (which oh did after i skimmed a little off my boobs with her lol)
im so impressed:dance::dance::dance:

wow thats brilliant hopefully she'l fall into a routine doing that now :)

we got on better last nigth too, went back to the 8pm bottle and bed and she slept till 345 then started to wake at 7ish but just have her dummy n put her bakc to sleep till 8 for her bottle so hoping to go with that routiene now

yeah hopefully, i didnt want to take away OH's time with her but its not good for her to be awake between 11 and 3am so much and she often was or woke up a lot. i wont be putting her to bed at 7 for a while yet cos oh likes to see her and hes usually in work then so its quiet til 9pm anyway lol

yeah we had that problem but oh been doing less overtime this week so it works, he usually does the last bottle and puts her to bed so he gets some time with her even if he is in late,

its so hard on them but not that much we can do about it, 9pm isnt too bad anyway and you can always bring it back a bit when she gets bigger

Aww fab!!

Glad both you ladies are getting into a good routine.

Hugsy fx she sticks to that routine you have set. :) x

That's great! Hope it continues for you...! :)

Aww fab!!

Glad both you ladies are getting into a good routine.

Hugsy fx she sticks to that routine you have set. :) x

Iv you to thank loopy, i done like you had said and popped her dummy back and held her off untill 8 and it worked,

Although i did end up giving her 12 pm bottle at 11.40 cos she wsa hysterical but i dodnt mind going half hour either side of the 8 12 4 8 routines x

Glad I could be of assistance!! I'm useful sometimes hehe!

Yeah I know what you mean about the half an hour aside. If she settles into a round about routine of the 8,12,4,8 you will find she may start to become abit more patient and will start to wait until your actual set times. It's the night time ones that I find I need to be stricter with and it's really working for us so I hope your LO makes things easy for you too :)

X

Awww that's great news, I hope it becomes a regular thing for you :)

bit of an odd one, gave her a bottle at half ten and at 12 by the time shed started to get sleepy tried to go to bed. she wouldnt settle and kept waking so i ended up giving her the bottle id took up incase she woke in the night and she slept thru after tht til 8am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back