Great night...can we keep it up????

hels

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you all know what a great night Charlotte had last night...
We tried to start a bit of a routine, starting with a bath at 7.30, at 8.30 she took a bottle of formula, not sure why, we did nothing different to the other times we have tried her, and it was me that gave her it! she then went to bed at 9, she grizzled a bit, but then settled about 9.30, slept til 10.40 she was wet with sick, poor babe. Do you think it was the formula that made her sick?
She then slept with daddy for a while and i then took her up to bed at about 12.00, and gave her the much talked about 'dream feed' she then slept through til 5.30, fed her til 6, then slept til 9.00.
Iam a total new woman!!! Sleep is an amazing thing. Any way i hope we can continue this but im sure it was a one off...ill let you know!

That's great - yay Charlotte. Hope that this is the start of sleep and no more bags under eyes :D

Hels that's great! I am totally jealous! :)

Lets hope she continues to do this, my friend was telling me her little girl used to do something like that and then gradually she was able to take her up to bed an hour earlier each time and then before she knew it she was sleeping from 9pm-7am :)

Lucy x

Woohhooooo!!!!
Good result again las night!
Bath at 8.30 (late due to us being out)
Boobie milk from new bottle and teat at 9
Bed for 9.45, settled about 10, slept til about 11.20 (we watched a DVD and spent some time together :dance: )
Fed and changed, and a bit restless and cried with tummy ache. Fell asleep and gave her a feed about 1am and then she slept til 6am!!!!!!!! then slept after a feed til 9.15....yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
im so pleased, even if its only shot term!

Well done!!! Feels great, hey? :D :clap: :clap:
Emilia xx

Hels now you've got your buggy we will have to meet up :dance:

Hi Hels - that's really great, you must feel fab!

When we've given Olivia formula she brings most of it back up unless we wind her after every ounce - it makes her a lot more windy.

Hope it's the norm for Charlie to sleep so well now!

Lucy x

Bloomin heck!!!
Tonight isnt going to plan!! LOL
Its 23.33 and Charlie is snoozing snuggly on her daddy! I have put her to bed twice but she just cries. Never mind bless her, im just soooo happy she had 2 fab nights, they are a total bonus when they happen hey. Will stick as close to the 'routine' as possible still tho.
Thanks for your nice replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back