• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Slept through the night!

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
Last night Elena slep through after her 11:30 feed until 7:30. The night before she managed to 7am but last was the first time she did the whoe stretch. I am so pleased. I just hope it continues.

That's great news, I'm very jealous! Stanley woke at 11pm, 1am, 3.30am then 6am last night :bored:

Im so jealous too. Isabella had her last feed at 8 and then slept til 3.30

She s sleeping for about the same lengh of time. Try waking Isabel at 11:30 for a feed. I feed Elena at 7:30. Put her down I go in at 11:30, change her nappy and then feed her and put her back down and then she slept through until 7:30am. When she gets a bit older I will start trying to make her 11:30 feed earlier until I can drop that altogether, but not for a while yet.

Minxy said:
That's great news, I'm very jealous! Stanley woke at 11pm, 1am, 3.30am then 6am last night :bored:

I am sure yours will soon.

Yeah Im going to try that tonight, did Elena sleep through again Nicky?

Sooooo jealous.

Hope it continues for you. Imagine all those lovely full nights of sleep :sleep:

I suspect she won't tonight as she has her first jabs at 17:20 this evening.

i think we must be the lucky ones hun!
hayden has been sleeping through from about 4 weeks :)
i'm starting to worry he sleeps too much actually..he can go from 9 till about 11 sometimes more with a dream feed at 1am or to about 7-8 if i dont dream feed. but last night he decided he wasnt going to sleep until 1am..cheeky man! its coz his routine got messed up by a late visit from family!

I was a lucky one too, ella sleppt through at 4 weeks, I used to do a dream feed at around 11pm too.

Eveadel said:
Yeah Im going to try that tonight, did Elena sleep through again Nicky?

How did you get on? We managed until 7:15 this morning. 4 nights in a row, I can really get used to this, :D

wow lucky you!!

Ellis is feed at 6.30... dream feed at 9.30\10.30 and sleeps till about 4ish then back down till 7.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back