Sleepy Sue - Moses Basket!

Verity2011

Reaction score
Hey Sue, just wanted to let you know I'm in a similar situation to you with the Moses basket and it's worse during the day so have been finding it difficult to get things done the past week. But I bought Airflow sleep positioners and mat from Amazon which arrived today and it is amazing! It fits perfectly in the moses basket and lets Ariel feel all snuggled. They also mean that when he's got a sore belly I can prop him up on his side during the day. He's currently sleeping soundly in his basket in front of me as I type! Thought I would share as I was looking into a bed nest too but at £17 - these are much much cheaper!

Think i need to look at this too! Thanks, Verity! :) x

You're welcome Nic! Ariel's loving it at the moment - I wish they did adult versions!

Thank you soooooo much I'll order and fingers crossed. Cause I'm currently holding a stressed out lo

Xxx

Eeeekkk just been googling as I'm still awake at stupid o clock!! Do you know these are banned in America !! And were recalled after some tragic incidents x

Arrrghhhh just had a look... I don't really understand how a baby can flip onto their front (before they can roll) or wriggle down between them but don't think I can use at night anymore as I won't sleep out of worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back