sleeping?

titch

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I haven't been on here for aaages! Morgan is 2 years 10 months and doing really well. Im so proud of him :love:

Since Thursday he has been sleeping loads. Hes had 14 hours a night and naps during the day. He hasn't had naps in the day since January. He literally fell asleep on the beach on Saturday afternoon and he had slept in til 9am that morning, which is very unusual for him.

Hes sleeping again now has been for the last 2 hours, Im starting to worry, and I googled. I shouldn't have don't that I know.

So now I need some sensible PF ladies to tell me its normal and hes probably growing and not to worry. My mother thinks I should take him to the GP :roll:

He missed playgroup this morning cos he didn't wake up til quarter to 10. He had 4 hours nap in the afternoon yesterday so stayed up til 8pm. He crashed by 4pm today. His normal bedtime is 6pm-7pm depending how tired he is and he usually does 12 hours a night. Obv I cant put him to bed at 6 tonight cos hes still napping. So he can have tea with us at 7pm and then bed.

Hes only been awake 6-8 hours in 24 over the last 4 days :shock:

I'm Sorry I can't help as I'm a new mummy but hopefully someone else will!

I personally think that's really unusual but I don't know how older kids handle growth spurts?? I'd maybe take him to the doctor just to be on the safe side or do you still have a health visitor??

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

whats the weather like with you hun? its so hot with us atm could it be the heat taking it out of him a bit? if your worried i would go and see your gp if its nothing it will but your mind at rest xx

I'm not sure either Hun, I'd take him to the gp x

Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back